Keynote Presentation TOPICS for conferences, events and meetings by David Staughton
With over 20 years “Hands on” experience running businesses, Dave knows how to attract and delight customers in order to grow sales and profits.
He is a Business Sales and Customer Experience Expert from Melbourne, Australia with these popular conference theme topics
- SALES STRATEGIES & SECRETS – How to make more sales in a disrupting future marketplace
- SECRETS OF LEADING A SUCCESSFUL SALES TEAM – being a better leader to inspire your team to sell more
- GROWING YOUR BUSINESS INTO THE FUTURE – How to find more opportunities to grow in a future disrupting marketplace
- BUILDING A CUSTOMER- LOVING CULTURE– How to build a team that delights customers and makes more sales
- DELIVERING A VIP CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE – How to delight your customers, grow your business and build your reputation
David is flexible and can work with you to create a customised presentation that will ensure your event is a memorable success.
1. SALES STRATEGIES & SECRETS – How to make more sales in a disrupting marketplace
This highly practical presentation for salespeople is based on REAL sales experiences across many industries. You’ll find out what other successful sales organisations have done to build more effective & sustainable sales. Discover great tips, techniques & technology that you can use for improved sales results.
During this interactive, energetic and fun session we’ll cover:
- The ABC’s of sales – The three essential strategies of successful salespeople
- The secrets of a more systematic and disciplined approach to sales – developing your sales playbook and processes – tools, scripts, templates, videos, case studies and telling success stories
- The rise of Tech-enabled selling or “SMarketing” – combining sales with use of technology & automated marketing tools
2. SECRETS OF LEADING A SUCCESSFUL SALES TEAM – being a better leader to inspire your team to sell more
Your salespeople can be the best investment you ever make or your biggest nightmare. You need to build a productive and motivated sales team to help your business outperform and grow in a turbulent and disrupting marketplace.
This highly practical presentation is based on REAL sales experiences across many industries. You’ll find out what other successful sales organisations are doing to build a more effective & sustainable sales team. Discover great tools, technologies & techniques that you can use for best-practice sales leadership.
During this interactive and fun session we’ll cover:
- Three essential strategies of successful sales leaders
- The significant impact and value that a high performing salesperson can add
- The keys to attracting, selecting, inducting and retaining better salespeople
- How to inspire, motivate and reward your salespeople
- The biggest mistakes that sales leaders make in building a great sales team
- The secrets of a more systematic approach to sales – developing your sales playbook
3. GROWING YOUR BUSINESS INTO THE FUTURE – How to find more opportunities to grow in a future disrupted marketplace
- Be inspired to GROW your business in any market
- Learn about your NEW customers – latest trends and changes in Demographics, Lifestyle, Immigration and Customer Communication channels
- Appealing to customers of the future – younger generations, singles, female friendly, tech savvy and rising ethnic markets
- Find out about Technologies and Tools that can help you attract more customers of the future
David demonstrates how to use a changing marketplace to your advantage and use it as an opportunity to increase profits, market share and customer base. Use David’s proven tools and ideas to help your business in a rapidly disrupting marketplace.
4. BUILDING A CUSTOMER-LOVING TEAM CULTURE – How to build a team that delights customers and makes more sales
Customer expectations are rising and your team needs to deliver a exceptional Customer Experience in order to grow. Learn the benefits of building a team and a workplace culture that delights customers.
- Why a VIP Culture is great for everyone – benefits of a Customer Centric workplace
- Secrets of Leading a VIP Culture in your business – Rabbits and Tortoises
- How to Love Your Customers AND your Team – Fill up their Love Bucket!
- How to engage your team on the VIP Customer Experience Improvement Journey
5. DELIVERING A VIP CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE – How to delight your customers, grow your business and build your reputation
Customers have high expectations for service. Learn how to get your customers to come back and tell others
- VIP Customer Experiences – how to get more repeat and referral business
- From Funnel to Flywheel – get your customers to come back & tell others
- The Value of VIPs – Your Loyal Customers