Keynote Presentation TOPICS for conferences, events and meetings by David Staughton
With over 20 years “Hands on” experience running smaller businesses, Dave knows how to attract and delight customers in order to grow sales and profits.
He is a Small Business Sales and Customer Experience Expert from Melbourne, Australia with these popular conference theme topics
- ATTRACTING CUSTOMERS OF THE FUTURE – How to find more opportunities to grow in a future disrupting marketplace
- BUILDING A CUSTOMER LOVING CULTURE– How to build a team and workplace culture that delights customers and makes more sales
- DELIVERING A VIP CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE – How to delight your customers, grow your business and build your reputation
- IMPROVING YOUR ONLINE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE – How SMEs can delight customers online & convert more enquiries into sales
- SALES TEAM LEADERSHIP SECRETS – Building and leading your team to sell more
David is flexible and can work with you to create a customised presentation that will ensure your event is a memorable success.
1. ATTRACTING CUSTOMERS OF THE FUTURE – How to find more opportunities to grow in a future disrupting marketplace
- Be inspired to GROW your business in any marketplace
- Learn about your new customers – latest trends and changes in Demographics, Lifestyle, Immigration and Customer Communication channels
- Appealing to customers of the future – younger generations, singles, female friendly, tech savvy and rising ethnic markets
- Find out about Technologies and Tools that can help you attract more customers of the future
David demonstrates how to use a changing marketplace to your advantage and use it as an opportunity to increase profits, market share and customer base. Use David’s proven tools and ideas to help your business in a rapidly disrupting marketplace.
2. BUILDING A CUSTOMER LOVING CULTURE – How to build a team and workplace Culture that delights customers and makes more sales
Customer expectations are rising and your team needs to deliver a exceptional Customer Experience in order to grow. Learn the benefits of building a team and a workplace culture that delights customers.
- Why a VIP Culture is great for everyone – benefits of a Customer Centric workplace
- Secrets of Leading a VIP Culture in your business – Rabbits and Tortoises
- How to Love Your Customers AND your Team – Fill up their Love Bucket!
- How to engage your team on the VIP Customer Experience Improvement Journey
3. DELIVERING A VIP CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE – How to delight your customers, grow your business and build your reputation
Customers have high expectations for service. Learn how to get your customers to come back and tell others
- VIP Customer Experiences – how to get more repeat and referral business
- From Funnel to Flywheel – get your customers to come back & tell others
- The Value of VIPs – Your Loyal Customers
4. IMPROVING YOUR ONLINE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE – How SMEs can delight customers online and convert more enquiries into sales
The tech giants (GAFAM/FAANG) battle for your attention and mobile screen time means that your business must engage prospects and customers online. This presentation covers simple things that every business must do to provide a better online customer experience – from updating Google listings to getting more reviews and directory listings. How to convert more website visitors into sales and use the web, newsletters and social media to communicate with VIP customers and customers of the future.
- On the Web EVERYTHING counts – From Google Search Results to your Websites & Social Media
- Learn how to improve your first impressions and online user experience (UX)
- Find out how to build Your Online Tribe – an online VIP community with authentic conversations
- How to Convert more online enquiries into sales results (the secrets to inbound sales success)
5. SALES TEAM LEADERSHIP SECRETS – Building and leading your team to sell more
Your salespeople can be the best investment you ever make or your biggest nightmare. You need to build a high performance sales team to help your business outperform and grow in a turbulent and disrupting market.
This highly practical presentation is based on real sales experience. You’ll find out what other successful sales organisations are doing to build a more effective & sustainable sales team. Discover great tools, technologies & techniques that you can use for best-practice sales leadership.
During this interactive and fun session we’ll cover:
- Three essential strategies of successful sales leaders
- The significant impact and value that a high performing salesperson can add
- The keys to attracting, selecting, inducting and retaining better salespeople
- How to inspire, motivate and reward your salespeople
- The biggest mistakes that sales leaders make in building a great sales team
- The secrets of a more systematic approach to sales – developing your sales playbook
- The rise of “SMarketing” – combining sales with automated marketing tools