- Lost your Mojo or Passion?
- Do you find it lonely running your Practice?
- Want more Focus or Direction?
Consider Mentoring for advice & support!
As a Practice Owner or Surgeon you face more pressures than ever. In today’s rapidly disrupting world, it can take decades of work to reach the top, but it can take only ONE bad decision to lose it all. It might be time to consider Mentoring. The truth is that you often don’t have an equal in your own practice who you can talk to in time of need. So where can you turn for some sage advice and counsel?
You need a Mentor that is also an Experienced Advisor
Hiring a mentor is the next step in your personal and professional growth. Could you imagine an Olympic athlete without any support systems?
How can Mentoring help you?
- Provide a safe environment to explore new ideas
- Act as your sounding board when you make decisions
- Clarify and Stress-test your plans
- Hold you Accountable to your commitments
- Be your support and encouragement when times are tough
- Help you increase your productivity and get more done than on your own
- Giving you advice, solutions and tools to help you achieve more
- Consult on Ideas for Business Development & Growth
TESTIMONIALS FROM OTHER EXECUTIVES
“As a Managing Director it is often lonely at the top and I have found David to be a wonderful sounding board, with whom I have been able to discuss any topic and receive an honest, sincere and astute answer.
Past Owner & M.D of Goldcross Cycles (Now M.D. of Oceania Bicycles)
“I have never met someone as entertaining as Big Dave. I saw him presenting a few conferences to different crowds. What a spectacular experience it was. I’m very lucky to have met him in Australia and also to have him as my Mentor.
Advertising Photographer – Mauro Risch Photography
“Unlike some business coaches that are merely trained employees David has owned and run several highly successful businesses. He knows people, marketing and business from hard-won experience. David’s advice has always been relevant, easy to follow and direct to the issue. David sees the big picture.”
“David knows business from the perspective of someone who’s been there and done it. He’s put in the work, made mistakes, learned lessons and has emerged the winner of his field for years in a row. I hang on his every word and it’s sure paid dividends.”
Ross Wilmoth, past-Owner, Merrimu Receptions