Best Places to Write a Patient Review for Your Plastic Surgeon
70% of patients rely on reviews to help them select a provider (Healthgrades data). If you like the surgery results from your surgeon – please write a review for them on more than one website. There is now academic research that proves that prospective patients really want to see before and after photos and patient reviews when deciding which surgeon to choose.
Just be very careful about writing a negative review that is defamatory or damages your surgeon’s reputation.
- Dr Khourosh Tavakoli’s patient review story
- Dr Warwick Nettle’s patient reviews story
- Dr Ces Colagrande story
- Dr Jay Pensler patient review story
- Dr Bahman Guyuron story
“A patient review is the best sort of Thank You gift – one that every surgeon just LOVES”
Tips for Writing a patient review to help other patients
- Be honest, but focus on the facts – tell your story
- Think about what another prospective patient would want to know
- Make it personal while still protecting your privacy
What to include in a Review for your Surgeon
- Name the surgical procedure and surgeon
- What was your concern?
- How did the surgery help? What was the result or outcome?
- How did the result make you feel? Are you happy?
- Why did you choose that surgeon?
- Did you like the clinic team and nurses?
- How was the recovery and aftercare?
- Did you see other surgeons and do research?
- What would you recommend other people do?
- Were there any complications and how were they handled?
21 Best Websites To Write A Review For A Surgeon In Australia
(in order of importance)
GOOGLE REVIEWS (need to login to Google to write a review on their Google My Business page)
RATEMDs (You can be anonymous)
REALSELF (You need to join Realself to write a review)
LINKEDIN Recommendation (You must join linkedin to write a recommendation)
Further Useful Reading if you want to write a Patient Review