Best Places to Write a Patient Review for Your Plastic Surgeon
70% of patients rely on reviews to help them select a provider (Healthgrades data).
If you like the surgery results from your surgeon – please write a review for them on more than one website.
There is now academic research that proves that prospective patients really want to see before and after photos and patient reviews when deciding which surgeon to choose.
“A review is the best sort of Thank You gift – that every surgeon LOVES”
Tips for Writing a patient review to help other patients
- Be honest, but focus on the facts – tell your story
- Think about what another prospective patient would want to know
- Make it personal while still protecting your privacy
What to include in a Review for your Surgeon
- Name the surgical procedure and surgeon
- What was your concern?
- How did the surgery help? What was the result or outcome?
- How did the result make you feel? Are you happy?
- Why did you choose that surgeon?
- Did you like the clinic team and nurses?
- How was the recovery and aftercare?
- Did you see other surgeons and do research?
- What would you recommend other people do?
- Were there any complications and how were they handled?
21 Best Websites To Write A Review For A Surgeon In Australia
(in order of importance)
- GOOGLE REVIEWS (need to login to Google)
- RATEMDs (You can be anonymous)
- REALSELF (Need to join Realself)
- PLASTIC SURGERY HUB
- COSMETIC JOURNEY Forum post
- TRUSTED SURGEONS
- WORD OF MOUTH
- WHAT CLINIC
- MAKE ME HEAL
- LINKEDIN Recommendation (Must join linkedin)