Best Time Management Books & Efficiency Resources for Practice Managers
- Too many things to do and too little time to get them done?
- Suffering from information overwhelm and an overflowing email inbox?
- Want to live a BETTER life and have more fun & balance?
One of the BEST things you can do is make the most of your time and your life.
Life is Short. Here are some resources that can help!
Best Books on Time Management & Efficiency
7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- This book needs no introduction. It is a practical approach to becoming effective in every walk of life. A must-read for everyone!
Smart Doctors by Kate
- Doctors work in an environment where circumstance matters more than a tragedy. This book offers smart time management tips for doctors.
The 25 Minute Meeting – Donna Mc George (and her other great books too)
- If you wish to sharpen your focus and do more work in less time, The 25 Minute Meeting is your handbook for planning a better and effective workday.
Atomic Habits by James Clear
- James Clear offers a no-nonsense approach to building good habits and maintaining them. We all need a bit of help in this department to excess in life.
Get Sh*t Done
- As evident from the name, the book will enable you to get sh*t done, beat procrastination and feel more fulfilled in life.
- This easy to read book by Lauris Liberts is full of helpful quotes, mantras and sayings to help you overcome procrastination and get sh*t done.
- Print pads of A4 and A5 To Do Lists for all your team to use
- Give staff and patients paper and pen to take notes in any meeting
Useful Productivity Apps & Tools
- LastPass & Dashlane – for remembering your passwords
Read Dave’s Blogs for more resources about improving efficiency
- Best Productivity & Time Management Experts & Trainers
- Living a Better Life – Ways to work smarter not harder
- Productivity Tech Tips and Tools for Busy Specialist practices