LIST of the BEST Speaker COACH & Mentors for Speakers to develop your Speaker Skills
Do you need to develop your Professional Speaking Skills? – Then you have come to the right place to find the BEST Speaker Coach & TOP Speaker Mentors!
For professional speakers, it can take thousands of hours of practice to become really good at speaking and make it look easy. Malcolm Gladwell reckons it takes 10,000 hours to master ANY complex skill. Like all things, it also helps if you have some natural talent or ability.
Most higher earning speakers have worked on improving their keynote structure & elements including opening, closing, storytelling, humour, stagecraft, voice, tech skills and audience interaction.
Here are some Australian and Overseas coaches, mentors & resources that can help you improve different aspects of your Speaking Skills and your Professional Speaking business.
COACHES & MENTORS CAN OFFER A WIDE RANGE OF SPEAKER DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES
- “1 On 1” Coaching and Mentoring Sessions – in person or Online Via Zoom
- Live Workshops & Group Classes
- Online Learning Programs (See below)
- Books and CDs Supporting Materials
- Podcasts for Speakers
SPEAKER MENTORS & COACHES
Do you need some advice for your speaking career or just more accountability?
Here are some experts that can help you become a better speaker and improve your speaking results. If you want some help & advice, I recommend these …….
- Jennifer Leone – Talk Trainers – Syd NSW
- David Griggs SA – The Speakers Studio – Adel SA
- Amanda Gore – Expert Speaker QLD
- John Di Natale – Melb VIC
- Barbara Warren – – Dramatic Difference Training – Syd NSW
- Gary Edwards – Adelaide SA
- Darren Fleming – Adelaide SA
- David Price – Perth WA
- Jenny Cartwright – Syd, NSW – 1 on 1 Zoom Coaching Meetings for speakers
- Leanne Christie – Standing Ovations – Ovations! Speakers Bureau Founder – Syd NSW
- Lou Heckler in Florida USA
PRESENTATION SKILLS COACHING FOR SPEAKERS – Stagecraft / Theatrical / Acting / Body Language & Confidence
Does you presentation need work? – The audience will judge your Speaking “X Factor” based on your charisma, confidence, body language and ability to master the stage.
These Presentation Skills Experts can help you better connect with your audience and give a more highly polished professional presentation …..
- Vinh Giang – Online Course or Stage Live workshops in L.A. USA
- Colin James Method – Mel VIC
- David Griggs – The Speakers Studio – Adel SA
- Simone De Haas – Take the Stage – Bris QLD
- Michelle Bowden Presentation Skills – Syd NSW
- Paula Smith Global Institute of Training & Presenting – Perth WA
- Lisa Evans Perth,WA – Presentation Skills Expert
- Dale Rees Bevan – The Speaking Formula
- Allan Parker – Peak PD – Facilitation Skills Expert
- Michael Grinder – Non verbal communication expert from USA (visits Aust)
- Clinton Swaine – Frontier Trainings – Dynamic Impact Course
KILLER KEYNOTE DESIGN FOR SPEAKERS
A well structured keynote gets your message across in an elegant & entertaining way and there is nobody more elegant on stage than Colin James or Troy & Zara.
There is a structure to a successful keynote. It’s not just about rambling on.
A great opening and closing, three main points with detail & proof, stories with emotion, all needed to engage and entertain your audience.
STORYTELLING & STORY DESIGN COACH
Telling a good story is an Art. Having a set of Signature Stories is essential for a Professional Speaker. Learn how to craft a better story, develop your characters and bring them to life. Here are some experts that can help…
- Troy & Zara Love from Great Talk – Melb VIC
- Yamini Naidu – Storytelling Expert – Melb VIC
- Gabrielle Dolan – Story Expert – Melb VIC
- Colin James Method – Melb VIC
- Lisa Evans – Perth,WA
- Lou Heckler USA (Visits Australia)
- Doug Stevenson USA (Visits Australia)
VOICE COACH FOR SPEAKERS
As a speaker your voice is your instrument. If you sound a bit dull or monotone, you can practice sounding more confident & melodic. You can also learn to develop some different voices for your story characters.
- MaryAnn – The MAC project Melb, VIC
- Naomi Eyers – Essential Voice Melb, VIC
- Emmanuella Grace – Find Your Voice Australia Melb, VIC
- Dr Louise Mahler – Keynote Speaker and Voice Expert Melb, VIC
- Elisa James USA – Haps Voice Pro USA (online learning)
IMPROV SKILLS EXPERTS
Improv Skills will help you think on your feet when presenting, facilitating or acting as a Master of Ceremonies. These workshops can help develop that skill …
M.C. SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
Learn to be a better Master of Ceremonies – A really useful skill for presenters.
- Warwick Merry – Master MC – Melb & Online Program
- Andrew Griffiths MC Development Program
- Peter Miller – Speaker Coach and MC School – Syd NSW
ONLINE DEVELOPMENT FOR SPEAKERS
Here is a list of useful online resources…
- Patricia Fripp online training – USA’s speaker expert
- Vinh Giang Stage Workshop Community USA
- Josh Linkner – 3 Ring Circus – USA & online program
- Darren La Croix & Stage Time University Resources – USA
- David Newman – The Speaker Profit Formula – Do It marketing USA
- Podcasts for Speakers
See also the blog LIST of resources to GROW your Speaking Business
ABOUT THE BLOG AUTHOR – David Staughton CSP
David Staughton is an Award-winning Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), past board member of Professional Speakers Australia and advisor to a large Australian speakers bureau.
David is also a successful serial entrepreneur and an expert on Future-Proofing your Business
Dave’s most popular small business TOPICS include:
- Future-Proofing your Business – Embracing Change
- Living a Better Life by Working Smarter
- Building your Loyal “A Team” of Engaged Leaders
- Making More All Year Round – Seasonal Success
- Find the Hidden Value in your Business
If you would like to see more NEW BLOGS for growing your business or more information about the speaking & conference industry please sign up to the e-newsletter.
- Read BLOGS FOR CONFERENCE ORGANISERS
- Read BLOGS ABOUT SMALL BUSINESS
- Read BLOGS FOR PROFESSIONAL SPEAKERS
You can also download some of the free business e-books available here.
If you know or have suggestions for this blog please call David on 0408375100 or contact us