Blogs for Speakers & Conference Presenters
Great IDEAS & RESOURCES for newbie and established Professional Speakers.
This page contains many BLOGS for Speakers and Presenters on a range of useful topics like speaker skills, speaker bureaus and the speaker marketplace – ENJOY!
Here is a summary by category
BLOGS for Speakers about the Speaking Marketplace
These articles provide an overview of the entire speaking marketplace in Australia, strategies & suggestions for how, where and when you can find more events to speak at.
- Who Hires Speakers? – Overview of the Australian SPEAKER MARKET
- 2020 HOT Conference TOPICS & Conference Themes
- 2020 Guide to Australian Conference SPEAKER FEES
- 2020 CALENDAR for Speakers Events & Marketing
- LIST of Organisations wanting a GUEST SPEAKER – Where to Speak for FREE
- LIST of the BEST EVENTS to SHOWCASE your speaking talent
BLOGS for Speakers on Speaking Skills Development
These Blogs for Speakers provide ideas and resources to improve your SKILL as a presenter
- LIST of the BEST SPEAKING COACHES and Mentors – Get a COACH!
- Adding HUMOUR and Comedy to your Conference Presentations
- The Role of an MC – Master of Ceremonies – A Checklist for an Event MC
- Biggest MISTAKES Conference Speakers Make On Stage
BLOGS on Developing Your Speaking Business
Here are Blogs for Speakers to help grow your speaking business.
- Get More Speaking Gigs – A RESOURCES LIST to GROW your Speaking Business
- Best Ways to GET MORE GIGS – How to Grow your Professional Speaking Business
- Speakers with the BEST WEBSITES – a GUIDE to a Great Speaker Website
- List of EXTRA Things Speakers can offer beyond a Keynote
- Convert more Speaker Enquiries into Bookings – Best QUESTIONS to ASK
- LIST of the Best Videographers & Photographers for Speakers
BLOGS on Working with Speaker Bureaus
These Blogs for Speakers cover how to work with Speakers Bureaus
- Best SPEAKERS BUREAUS and TALENT MANAGERS in Australia
- How you can get More Bureau Bookings from Speakers Bureaus
- Advantages of being an EXCLUSIVE SPEAKER with a Speakers Bureau
BLOGS on How to Organise a Better Conference
These Blogs can help to improve your conference
- How to Run a More Successful Conference or Convention
- Using AV & TECH for Better Conference Outcomes
- Conference Design Strategies for an Engaging Conference Program
- How to get More Conference Attendees at Your Event
LISTS of the BEST SPEAKERS by Category
These Speaker Blogs are David Staughton’s summaries of the best Conference Speakers
- Best MCs – Master of Ceremonies in Australia – LIST
- Best Big Name CELEBRITIES as a Conference Headliner – LIST
- Best MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS in Australia – LIST
- Best FUTURISTS & TRENDS SPEAKERS in Australia – LIST
- Best CUSTOMER SERVICE SPEAKERS & TRAINERS – LIST
- Best STRATEGISTS & STRATEGY SPEAKERS – LIST
- Best CEO / BUSINESS FOUNDER SPEAKERS – LIST
- Best Conference Speakers Based in MELBOURNE – LIST
- Best Keynote Speakers in NEW ZEALAND -LIST
- More LISTS coming soon – Suggestions welcome!
Consider joining PSA – Professional Speakers Australia or attending the PSA Annual Speakers Convention
ABOUT David Staughton CSP & BIG HAT
David “Big Dave” Staughton is an Award-winning Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) with over 15 years of professional speaking & consulting experience. He is a past board member of Professional Speakers Australia and an advisor to a large Australian speakers bureau.
Big Hat Professional Services provides Workshops, Webinars and Training on Sales, Service & Strategy using Certified Speakers and Trainers.
Dave’s most popular SPEAKING TOPICS cover Strategy, Service & Sales and Leadership & Teamwork for small business.
He is also a successful serial entrepreneur and an expert on Growing Small Businesses & Groups of Small Businesses.
Dave can offer….
- Conference Speaking & Workshops
- Master of Ceremonies
- Complete Conference Package
- Mentoring & Masterminds
- Business Growth Consulting & Advisory
If you would like to see more NEW BLOGS for growing your business or more information about the speaking & conference industry please sign up to the e-newsletter or connect with me on LINKEDIN.
You can also download some of the FREE E-BOOKS available here.
NEXT STEPS WITH DAVE
- Would you like to discuss your plans for an upcoming conference or event?
- Maybe an online consultation to discuss a challenging Business issue?
Book a “1 on 1” Session with Dave for an Online Meeting about your Business or upcoming Conference
If you would just like a chat or have any suggestions for this website please call David on 0408375100 or contact us
www.davidstaughton.com.au © David Staughton 2020 – All rights reserved